Sunday, July 17, 2011

Feeling Froggy Today..

My fucking foot hurts. Motherfucking fuckety fuck fuck tendons. Bastard tendons. Cocksucking tendons.

I have a race in one month and I've been trying to build up my endurance with the impact. Yeah, I can do six miles on the AMT and other low impact shit. But I've been working on the treadmill lately because obviously the race will not be on the AMT. So three miles yesterday and now this morning my fucking foot is throbbing. The race is three miles. I wasn't exhausted when I finished yesterday. I thought I'd stop early to avoid my fucking mother fucking fucking fucking tendons from hurting. Le sigh.

(I fell 6 years ago.. tore the tendons in my feet. It was one of my more infamous clutzy moves needless to say..)

I keep stretching it.. It doesnt feel very resilient right now.. (it's 40 years old afterall - bitch..)

Anywho.. I was down last week with another 4day plus migraine. The second one in three weeks.

Fuckety fuck fuck work.

Sooooo..

I'm feeling froggy now. Fed up and feisty.

I think I'm gonna cut my hair.. I'm not nearly as brave as Kylie to cut it that short. I have had it that short and well, I was utterly miserable.

So.. I'm gonna cut it.. I'd go blonde too if it wouldn't melt my hair. There are blonde spiders in the world, no?

No comments: