Friday, April 1, 2011

6 Weeks and Counting..

So..

I get migraines. I don't mean that I get a bad headache once in a while. I get intense migraines that last 4 to 5 days at a time. They suck royal ass. They were triggered by a surgery I had years ago. At one point, I was getting them 2 or 3 times a month. Over the last year, I was getting a good one every month and then lesser ones triggered by other stimuli once or twice more a month. My friends and family have watched me suffer through them, miss holiday events, and time with my boys.

Again.. it sucked royal ass.

But..

It's been six weeks since my last headache. I don't mean six weeks since I had a bad one. I feel great... I don't feel the aura.. I don't feel like I'm in the zone.. I feel amazzzzzzinggggggggggg..

Absolutely amazing..

I have been able to get back to the gym more regularly than before. I've gotten back up to almost 4 miles a day. I haven't missed class for being sick..

I feeeeeeeellll so fucking good.

good..

glorious and happy.

:)

Just wanted to share..

No comments: